BUILD A FOCUSED, AGILE, MORE ALIGNED TALENTFORCE TO YOUR ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS.
AIIMS Certification in Competency Mapping builds and validates your proficiency in the area of applying Competency Mapping as a strategic process in HRM. Working with competencies is a mission-critical skill for HR professionals keen on leveraging the latest trends in the domain of HR.
Competency Mapping is essential for enabling the employees of an organization. By identifying weaknesses, strengths, and areas of improvement, an HR professional can assist with this critical skill. This will lead to career development and organizational growth.
- Gain a Global Certification validated by AIIMS, establishing proof of competency
- Belong to a network of credential holders from over 10 countries
- Practical learning from industry professionals and consultants to Fortune 500 companies
- Digital Certificate through Accredible, verified and secured with digital technology
- Complimentary access to career resources to assist with job search and career growth
- Unlimited access to AIIMS Competency Mapping session recordings for 1 year
- 3 Month AIIMS Prime Membership with Tools & Templates
DOWNLOAD THE AIIMS ONLINE COURSE BROUCURES
GET AN OVERVIEW OF THE MOST DESIRABLE SKILL-SETS
AIIMS is validated with the best-in-the-world-testing standards, delivered in partnership with NSDC. The AIIMS Competency Mapping Exam is made up of 50 multiple-choice questions to be answered in 60 minutes. The questions are a mix of conceptual and practical case study type.
One can take the exam at place or via web proctored in the comfort of one’s own home.
Upon passing in the examination successfully, you will receive a Digital Certificate and a Digital Badge through Accredible, verified and secured with technology.
Showcase your program accomplishment with a secured and verified digital badge on professional networking sites to gain better visibility.
As HR increasingly evolves around solving broader business challenges, AIIMS is working to advance the HR profession as whole using our Global HR Competency Framework and models.
This means that in addition to a thorough knowledge of core HR concepts, learners of our programs will also have the behavioral competencies required to effectively apply that knowledge in support of business goals.